- Neurological Rehabilitation and Disability Management CongressApr 26, 2019, 9:00 AM – Apr 27, 2019, 6:00 PMAbu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street - Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) - أبو ظبي - United Arab EmiratesBe part of the pilot congress about Neurological Rehabilitation and Disability Management in UAE and take advantage of the program delivered by prominent experts in the field of Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Disability Management.
- MIPS Educational Course - The Pelvic Floor : A Multidisciplinary ApproachMar 29, 2019, 8:00 AM – Mar 30, 2019, 5:00 PMPark Rotana Hotel , Al Salam St., Eastern Ring Road Abu Dhabi United Arab EmiratesThis 2-day course will introduce the concept, recent updates and multi-disciplinary care methods on pelvic floor disorders to healthcare professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
- 15th Anesthesia Refresher Course: Multidisciplinary Pediatrics Meeting - A Focus on Pediatric EmergenciesMar 09, 2019, 8:30 AMDusit Thani Abu Dhabi, 925 Sultan Bin Zayed The First Street (Al Muroor Road) - United Arab EmiratesThe course is about Pediatric Emergencies that will cover several specialties. Speakers from several disciplines will discuss topics that are timely to the need of the pediatric population.
- Multiprofessional Critical Care Review CourseSep 06, 2018, 4:00 PM – Sep 08, 2018, 6:30 PMAbu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre - Abu Dhabi - United Arab EmiratesAdult (MCCRC) will provide the most comprehensive review and update of the diagnosis, monitoring and management of critically ill patients.
- 14th Anesthesia Refresher Course : Updates in AnesthesiaApr 27, 2018, 1:30 PM – 8:30 PMRoyal Rose Hotel, 1025,Sheikh Zayed the 1st Street,(Electra Street,7th Street - Al Markaziyah District - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates14th Anesthesia Refresher Course is annually conducted by the Abu Dhabi Anesthesia Club under the leadership of Dr. Yasser Zaghloul.
- Updates and Practical Course in Pediatric Obesity and Bariatric Surgery in ChildrenMar 23, 2018, 2:00 PM – 7:00 PMDubai Healthcare City, Dubai Healthcare City - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesThe course provides updates on the most frequent endoscopic and surgical procedure to determine an appreciable weight loss in children and adolescent in order to prevent or solve associated comorbidities ensuring an acceptable quality of life toward the adulthood.